Monday, May 08, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

Well, we are here and it is beatuiful. The Bellagio is definitely incredible. We saw the Cirque de Soleile "O" show last night and it was breath-taking! Tonight we will have our Gala Dinner which we get all dressed up for! Unfortunately, Kristin and I forgot to bring the pearls that I bought her in India last month! BUMMER! Oh well. Tomorrow we go for a helicopter ride through the Grand Canyon. We are really looking forward to that but I think that Kris is a little nervous.
Believe it or not, we just got back from the gym and both had good workouts. I am humngry enough to eat a whole buffet. (self control don't fail me now!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't believe you guys are in Vegas. Sounds fun :)

May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home