Tuesday, May 02, 2006

When will I figure this out??

Lately I feel like I spend most of my time catching up on all the normal life stuff... you know, stuff that should really have found its way into my life routine by now. Like laundry, for example. Or keeping up on Quicken. Or cooking dinner. Or.... the list goes on. I don't supose it helps that I'll be going on my tenth day of sore throat tomorrow. I am on an antibiotic, but it doesn't seem to be helping, so it's off to Dr. Cranor on Thursday. On a positive note, Chris and I are going to Las Vegas for 4 nights on Sunday. It is a work thing (a.k.a. free vacation). We're pumped. Well, off to bed. (by the way, I know eventually I'll get all my duties straightened out- either that or I'll realize everyone else is in the same boat as me and it's really ok :) )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! :)

Man, I can't believe you still have a sore throat. That sucks!

Don't worry about "Figuring stuff out" - I totally feel the same way. I always feel slightly guilty that I'm not doing everything I should, and we don't have four boys!!

You're an amazing mom - don't forget it! :)

May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home