Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good evening all! I am just sitting here waiting for the ibuprofin to kick in so I can go to sleep. My throat is killing me! But they tell me at the doctors office that it isn't strep. I hope whatever it is that has been living in my throat since Monday goes away soon! Anyway, Ryan, I added Carson Systems as a link on the blog. I was just fooling around to see what I could do (hope that's okay :) ) For those who don't know, Carson Systems is the company that my brother and sister-in-law own and operate...quite successful. This site is one that lets you know all the different things they do. Pretty cool. Okay, swallowing isn't sending me through the roof now... maybe I can go to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krisikins!

Man, I hope you feel better soon. Sore throats are the worst :(

Thanks for the link to Carson Systems! Our plan of world domination is now comlete!!!

xoxo,
Ry

April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home